This recipe is great used as a dipping sauce or over noodles for Peanut Butter Sesame Noodles.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Rice Noodles or spaghetti
- Dissolve the cornstarch in 1/2 cup of cold water; set aside.
Whisk together the soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, white vinegar, sesame oil, and 1 cup warm water in a small saucepan over medium heat; simmer and stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in the cornstarch mixture; simmer until the sauce is thick, 1 or 2 minutes. Serve warm.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts and mint leaves as desired.