- 2 2/3 cups of sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Nestle chocolate chips (if you want chocolate on the bottom of these cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease cookie sheets
- Mix all ingredients
- Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart
- Bake 8-10 minutes
- If you want chocolate on the bottom, wait until cookies are cool. Melt chips in a dish in micro following melting directions on package.
- Dip cookies into chocolate and place on waxed paper to get hard.