- 2 pound of ground beef (I prefer ground turkey)
- 2 cup of cooked white rice
- 6 large peppers – any color
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cans of Campbell’s condensed tomato soup
- Cut the tops off of the peppers and remove the seeds. Keep the tops of the peppers.
- Place ground meat, rice, salt, pepper and 1/2 of one can of condensed Campbell’s tomato soup into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add 1 can of condensed Campbell’s tomato soup to either a large pot or a crockpot. Add one can (tomato soup can) of water and mix.
- Take approximately one-sixth of the meat mixture and stuff into each of the peppers. Place each pepper standing up into pot or crockpot.
- Spoon the other half can of Campbell’s tomato soup mixture over the top of the stuffed peppers and put tops back onto each of the peppers.
- Cook on the top of the stove in a covered pot for one hour or in the crockpot for 3 hours on high.