- 4 c. jasmine rice
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil (or sesame oil)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 10 oz. pork, chicken or beef
- 3 eggs beaten
- 3+ tbsp. fish sauce (flavor is controlled by fish sauce – taste as you go)
- 1 onion cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tbsp. fresh cilantro (optional)
- Can add broccoli, peppers, or any other vegetable – stirfry veggies first and add to rice in the end
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry garlic
- Add meat and fry for 5 minutes
- Pour eggs into center of pan. Stir until beginning to set then add rice and stir well.
- Sprinkle fish sauce over and mix well.
- Add onions and stir them through. Remove from heat.