- 1 1/4 lbs. ground beef
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 3-5 cloves garlic
- 3 – 14 oz. cans beef broth
- 1 – 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 – 15 oz. can pink beans
- 1 – 10 oz. package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 lb ditalini pasta
- In a large pot over medium/high heat, brown ground beef stirring to break it up.
- Lower heat and add onions, celery and cook 7-10 minutes.
- Add garlic cloves (cut in quarters)
- Stir in beef broth and 3 cans of water
- Bring to a boil and add canned crushed tomatoes and one tomato can worth of water.
- Bring to a low boil and allow to simmer for 1 hour.
- Add canned beans and one bean can worth of water.
- Add frozen mixed vegetables
- Bring all to boil and add ditalini pasta and cook until pasta is firm/according to package directions