- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 strips bacon
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon grainy Dijon mustard
- Rub the pork tenderloin with the mixture of the Cajun seasoning and brown sugar and wrap it up in the bacon.
- Heat an oven-safe skillet over medium heat, add the bacon wrapped pork tenderloin and cook until it is browned on all sides, about 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer the pan to a preheated 400F oven, roast until the pork reaches 140F, about 10-15 minutes, brushing on the mixture of the apricot preserves and mustard near the end before setting aside it to rest, covered, for 5 minutes.
Source: Closet Cooking