- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 jar apricot preserves (1 lb, 4 oz)
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Mix first 4 ingredients by hand (butter, flour, sugar, salt)
- Press into 10×15 baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes at 350°
- Remove from oven and spread apricot preserves on top while hot.
- Mix topping ingredients together and sprinkle on top. Bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes. Keep an eye on it so that the sided don’t get too brown.
- Sprinkle confectioners sugar, milk, and nuts…if desired.