Here is a recipe with a twist! We all love to go out for or take out Chinese, Thai, Japanese food. Often we bring home the leftovers. The great thing about these Asian Nachos is that you can use any leftover Asian food to top these delicious nachos.
- 4-5 cups tortilla chips
- 1 cup leftover chicken teriyaki or other Asian food
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Sriracha, for drizzling
- Teriyaki sauce, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat an 8×8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Spread tortilla chips into the prepared baking dish.
- Top with chicken teriyaki or any other left over Asian food, avocado, pineapple and cheeses.
- Place into oven and bake until cheeses have melted, about 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds, Sriracha and teriyaki sauce, if desired.