If you love bacon and blue cheese, you will love this dip. This is a great dip to serve at a party and is also great spread on a panini. Try spreading this bacon and blue cheese dip onto your next ham or turkey panini.
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 green onion, green part only, minced
- Dice the bacon, then cook in a large saute pan over medium-high heat until crispy. Layer 4-5 paper towels on a plate, then use a slotted spoon to scoop out the bacon and transfer to the paper towels to drain.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cream cheese, milk, and garlic until smooth. Stir in the cooked bacon, blue cheese, and onion.
- Spread mixture evenly in a baking dish or pie plate. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes, or until browned on top.
- Serve with vegetables, pita, crackers, bread sticks, etc.