- 6 Bacon strips
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 can Tomato soup, condensed
- 1 Barbecue sauce and prepared mustard
- 8 oz Tube or spiral pasta
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside. In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels. Discard drippings.
- Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Add soup, beef, and bacon; heat through.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with barbecue sauce and mustard if desired.