With summer weather upon us, it is time to be thinking about Bavarian Wild Berry Fruit-Tea Pops. I found this recipe on Lipton.com and had to share. These Bavarian Wild Berry Fruit-Tea Pops are just right for a healthy snack on that hot summer day. These pops are sure to please everyone. Strawberries are in the markets so this recipe makes perfect sense for June and July, but don’t forget to check out the other pop recipes below.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 Lipton® Bavarian Wild Berry Pyramid Tea Bags
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- Pour boiling water over Lipton® Bavarian Wild Berry Pyramid Tea Bags; cover and brew 5 minutes.
- Remove Tea Bags and squeeze.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved; let cool slightly.
- Combine tea with strawberries in medium bowl.
- Evenly pour into 8 (4-oz.) paper cups.
- Freeze until almost firm, about 1 hour.
- Insert wooden ice pop sticks into centers; freeze until firm.
- To serve, press firmly on bottom of paper cup to remove.
Variations: For ISLAND MANGO & PEACH FRUIT-TEA POPS, use Lipton® White Tea with Island Mango & Peach Flavors Pyramid Tea Bags and 1 cup chopped peaches. For GREEN TEA & MANDARIN ORANGE FRUIT-TEA POPS, use Lipton® Green Tea with Mandarin Orange Flavor Pyramid Tea Bags and 1 cup blueberries. For BLACK PEARL FRUIT-TEA POPS, use Lipton ® Black Pearl Black Pyramid Tea Bags and 1 cup mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries and/or strawberries). For HARVEST STRAWBERRY & PASSION FRUIT-TEA POPS, use Lipton® Red Tea with Harvest Strawberry & Passionfruit Flavor Pyramid Tea Bags