- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon blackened fish seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Green Giant™ Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn (from 12-oz bag)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon blackened fish seasoning
- 1 1/2 lb uncooked extra-large shrimp, thawed if frozen, peeled, deveined
- 8 cups bite-size pieces mixed salad greens
- 1 medium red or orange bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup onion- and garlic-flavored croutons
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, mix all dressing ingredients.
- Cover; refrigerate until serving. Cook corn as directed on bag. Rinse with cold water; drain and set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix butter and 1 teaspoon blackened fish seasoning. Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- Place shrimp on grill over medium heat.
- Cover grill; cook 5 to 6 minutes, turning once and brushing with any remaining butter mixture, until shrimp are pink.
- On serving platter or 4 plates, arrange salad greens.
- Top with bell pepper, avocado, corn and croutons.
- Arrange shrimp on top. Serve with dressing.