- 2 to 3 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 carrots, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 3 to 4 lb. beef pot roast, boneless
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp. chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Place onions, carrots, and potatoes in bottom of crockpot.
- Place roast on top of onions and potatoes.
- Make a smooth paste out of flour, mustard, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and sugar. Spread paste over roast.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.