- 10 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup each light buttermilk salad dressing and fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 bag (5 oz) baby arugula blend
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 slices whole-grain bread, toasted, cut or torn into bite-size pieces
- Cook bacon in a large skillet as package directs. Remove; crumble or cut into bite-size pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk dressing, yogurt and water until smooth. Add arugula, tomatoes, onion and half the bacon; toss to mix and coat.
- Transfer to salad plates; top with remaining bacon and croutons.