Try serving Buffalo Chicken Dip is an alternative to wings at your next get-together. It is creamy, bubbly hot, and delivers a great kick! Serve with chips, vegetables, lettuce leaves, crackers….most anything works with this Buffalo chicken dip.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup any flavor FRANK’S(R) REDHOT(R) Sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Assorted fresh vegetables and/or crackers for dipping
- Mix ingredients in deep baking dish until smooth.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes until hot and bubbling.