I serve these with blue cheese salad dressing on the side to cool them down, but they can also be served with a Ranch Dip. To serve Buffalo Wings as a meal, arrange on a tossed salad and drizzle with either blue cheese dressing or ranch dip.
- 12 chicken wings, split and tips discarded
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a 9×13 inch baking dish in preheated oven. Coat chicken with flour, shake off excess and place in dish.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Turn pieces and bake uncovered for another 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside when thickest pieces are cut in the center. Drain on paper toweling.
- In a small bowl combine the remaining 1 tablespoon butter, vinegar, pepper sauce and salt and mix until well blended. Add chicken and toss until evenly coated with mixture. Serve with blue cheese salad dressing.