- 4 medium carrots, roughly chopped
- 1-inch knob of fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Place all ingredients except vegetable oil in a blender or food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Slowly add vegetable oil and continue processing until smooth.
- Add water to thin, if desired.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 1 week.