- 3 medium peeled carrots – cut into long ribbons with peeler
- 1 large zucchini, peeled and cut into long ribbons with peeler
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Whisk together 1 tbsp lime juice, 1 tsp oil, 1/8 tsp red chili powder, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper in a large bowl.
- Use a vegetable peeler to cut 3 medium peeled carrots into long ribbons. Stop peeling when you reach core; discard the cores.
- Shave 1 large zucchini into ribbons; stop peeling when you reach the seeds; discard.
- Cut all the ribbons in half.
- Add ribbons and 1/4 cup chopped cilantro to the bowl with the dressing; toss until evenly coated.