I am always looking for healthy and delicious snacking options. Chickpeas are packed with flavor and are healthy.
Take a look at all the seasonings in this recipe! It is packed with flavor and good calories. Enjoy!
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Grated peel of 1 lime
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Pat chickpeas dry with paper towel; place on cookie sheet. Drizzle with oil.
- 2 Roast 35 to 40 minutes or until crispy.
- 3 Pour chickpeas into medium bowl. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin and lime peel; toss to coat.
Recipe adapted from Betty Crocker