For the Pita Chips:
- 2 large pita pockets (I used whole-wheat)
- 1/2 cup salsa
For the Dip:
- 2 cups non-fat plain Greek yogurt (about one 500g tub)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2-3 teaspoons chili powder (start with less for less spice)
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce (optional for more spice)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro (optional – I liked the dip with and without cilantro)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut through the edges of each pita pocket to separate it into two circles. Cut each circle into smaller chip-sized triangles.
- Use a cooking brush to brush salsa onto both sides of each pita chip, then place pita chips onto parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until crisp, about 15-20 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Baking time may vary depending on type of pita, size of chips, and amount of salsa on each chip, so keep an eye on them and adjust time accordingly.
- Meanwhile, mix all ingredients for the yogurt dip in a medium bowl. Taste and adjust any of the ingredients to your liking.
- Keep dip refrigerated until ready to serve. Serve with salsa pita chips and veggies.
Source: Once Upon a Cutting Board