This is a great chocolate treat to have on hand during the holidays. It is easy to make, delicious to eat, and a great gift to give!
- 14 oz dark chocolate bar(s)
- 1/4 tsp pure almond extract
- 28 whole almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roughly chop the chocolate bar(s) and melt in a microwave or on the stove top.
- Stir 1/4 t. pure almond extract and 28 whole almonds into melted chocolate then pour out into the middle of the prepared pan.
- Spread evenly into a large rectangle with a spatula.
- Sprinkle top with 1/2 c. shredded coconut and 1/4 c. sliced almonds, press toppings gently into the chocolate to adhere.
- Let chocolate cool to room temperature then refrigerate several hours until set and firm.
- Break into 24, or desired number of pieces.