- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup buttermilk (I used plain yogurt)
- 2 1/2 T lemon juice
- 1 1/2 T white vinegar
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- 8 cups finely chopped cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 T minced Vidalia onion
- Chop cabbage finely – about the size of rice
- Combine mayonnaise, sugar, milk, buttermilk, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth.
- Pour over cabbage, carrot, and onion.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours
Source: Top Secret Recipes