- 1 pack Saltine Crackers
- 1 8 oz bag chocolate chips your choice of chocolate
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- Place a piece of parchment paper in an 11×13 baking dish, allow the paper to hang over the ends.
- Line up your saltines in rows in the baking dish, fill in all the spaces, even if you have to cut the crackers in half.
- Place the butter in a saute pan and let the butter melt, add the sugar, and mix well. Allow the mixture come to a boil and continue to boil for about 2 minutes.
- Pour the butter mixture over the crackers, spread it evenly over the crackers.
- Place baking dish with crackers in a 400-degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove baking dish from the oven and pour a bag of chocolate chips over the crackers, spreading it evenly over the crackers so it will melt.
- As the chocolate melts spread it evenly over the crackers.
- At this point add any topping you would like, nuts, fruit, candies…
- Allow to cool and break into pieces and enjoy!