Summer foods are here. This recipe for Cilantro Lime Shrimp is fast, easy to make, and delicious!
These shrimp are great served over rice or pasta, or with a green salad. You’ll find that they are even good cold.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 lb shrimp, shelled and deviened
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime
- salt and pepper
- Heat a large frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Add oil to the pan, when hot add shrimp.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- When the shrimp is cooked on one side, about 2 minutes, turn over and add garlic.
- Sauté another minute or two until shrimp is cooked, careful not to overcook.
- Remove from heat.
- Squeeze lime all over shrimp and toss with cilantro.
- Serve hot.