- 12 oz. (2 1/2 cups) uncooked, dried pasta of your choice
- 2 Tbl salted butter
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 oz. cooked chicken strips
- 1/2 cup chopped bacon
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to saucepan. Keep warm
- Melt 2 Tbl butter in 10-inch skillet over medium until sizzling, then add broccoli. Cook, stirring occasionally, until crispy/tender (about 4-5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, place whipping cream and 1/4 cup butter in a 1-quart saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently until butter is melted. Stir in Parmesan cheese until melted and smooth (5-6 minutes). Remove from heat.
- Pour Parmesan sauce over pasta and add broccoli, chicken, bacon, and garlic salt. Gently stir until well mixed.
- Spoon into serving dish and sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.