Light and delicious…but be careful. You might like this Cucumber Mint Cocktail so much that you have a few more than you intended to.
- 1 cucumber, cut into wheels
- 1 c dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 12 mint leaves, plus sprigs to garnish
- ¼ c lime juice
- ¼ c simple syrup
- seltzer or club soda
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle half of the cucumber with the mint and lime juice. Add the simple syrup and fill with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 15 seconds, then divide mixture into 4 wine glasses.
- Divide wine between glasses, top with seltzer and garnish with mint sprigs and extra wheels of cucumber.