Thank you, Dianne, for sharing this delicious potato salad. This is the potato salad of my youth! I love this recipe which uses simple ingredients and makes a potato salad that will be a crowd pleaser.
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 tbs minced onion
- 3 tbs sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 tsp powdered mustard
- 3/4 tsp celery salt
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cut into slices
- Cook potatoes about 8 minutes or until fork tender. Let cool
- Stir together celery, onion, relish, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, parsley, and pepper.
- Gently fold dressing and eggs into potatoes.