I don’t often take short cuts when it comes to cooking, but I do make an exception with this recipe for Grands Sausage Calzones. First, let me say that Grands biscuits are awesome!
This Grands Sausage Calzone recipe is amazingly good and as easy as 1, 2, 3! If you love calzone and want to a recipe that you can make quickly and easily, this one is for you. This is quick enough to make on a busy weeknight!
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup cooked crumbled sausage
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- Press each biscuit into 5-inch round. Place on ungreased large cookie sheet.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on half of each round to within 1/2 inch of edge; top each with 2 tablespoons each of the sausage and cheese. Fold dough over filling; press edges with fork to seal.
- Bake at 375°F 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.