This recipe comes straight from the Pillsbury website. Sometimes it is best to stay with the tried and true. Pillsbury makes great biscuits and this recipe is sinful. I often recommend adding different ingredients, but with this recipe for Caramel Sticky Buns is perfect as is. Enjoy!
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons light corn syrup
1/4 cup chopped pecans
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 can (7.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 375°F. In ungreased 8-inch round pan, place 1/4 cup butter; heat in oven 3 to 4 minutes or until butter is melted.
- Stir in brown sugar and corn syrup until well blended.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- In small bowl, place 3 tablespoons melted butter. In another small bowl, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Dip biscuits into melted butter to coat all sides; dip into sugar mixture, coating well.
- Arrange biscuits, sides touching, over topping in pan.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; turn upside down onto heatproof serving plate.
- Let pan remain 1 minute so caramel can drizzle over rolls.
- Serve warm.