Coconut Custard Pie made easy. I love how quick and easy this Coconut Custard Pie recipe is. Using a graham cracker crust eliminates all baking and instant pudding makes preparation truly easy. This is another pie that is easy to make ahead and have ready for your holiday meal. I will be making this pie for my Thanksgiving dinner.
- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3/4 to 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping and 1/2 to 3/4 cup of coconut.
- Pour into crust.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with remaining coconut. Chill.