I love dessert recipes that are “dump” recipes – meaning, put all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Quick and easy…and fool-proof! This Easy Coconut Pie requires very little work but delivers a big payoff.
- 1 cup flaked or shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 9-inch pie plate with shortening or cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir all ingredients until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.