- 8 eggs
- 4 bacon slices, crumbled
- 1/3 onion, minced
- 1 cup fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon slices to your liking, and while those are cooking, chop and dice your vegetables. When your bacon is done, remove from pan, pour out most of the fat.
- Add onions to the bacon pan and then add the spinach, cooking until both are done. Cut your bacon into bits.
- Combine eggs, cheese bits, bacon bits, butter, and vegetables and whisk together.
- Grease your muffin pan with cooking spray and pour 1/4 cup portions of mix into each cup.
- Place into oven and cook for 20 minutes. Test as you would test a cupcake using a toothpick to make sure it’s cooked all the way through. Let cool a bit, then remove and serve!