These lemon bars are amazingly easy to make. They are rich and indulgent! Lemon bars offer a great sweet / tart combination of flavors. This lemon bar recipe offers not only great flavors, but you’ll love their rich, smooth texture.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- dash of salt
- Sift flour and powdered sugar into bowl.
- Blend in butter with fingertips until well mixed.
- Pat evenly into the bottom of an 8×8 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, beat together eggs, granulated sugar, baking powder, lemon juice and salt.
- Pour over crust and return to oven for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar.