Feta is a wonderful cheese. I love the salty flavor and the dry texture! This Feta Cheese ball combines the creaminess of cream cheese with the flaky dry texture of feta and the crunch of red peppers and pecans. This is a nice appetizer to serve because it is not only delicious, it it “pretty.”
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) feta cheese, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1 cup pecan pieces, finely chopped
- RITZ Crackers
- Parsley, chopped (optional)
- MIX cream cheese and feta cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
- SHAPE into ball. Roll in chopped fresh parsley, if desired. Serve with crackers.