- 3 ears of white corn, husks and silk removed
- 5 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup of red onions, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbls. fresh basil, minced
- 2 tbls. jalapenos, minced
- Juice of 3 limes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 avocado, pitted peeled, and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Cut kernels off corn.
- In a large bowl, mix corn, tomatoes, avocado, onion, cilantro, basil jalapeno, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix well
- Top with a sour cream
- Serve with corn/tortilla chips