Sauteed Clams – Cooked in your favorite frying pan, these clams with loads of garlic butter, white wine and parsley are the easiest sauteed clams recipe ever, It will take you a mere 15 mins to make!
Every fine seafood restaurant has a section of the menu dedicated to shellfish and sauteed clam is always on top of the list. These delicious clams are cooked with a combination of garlic, butter, olive oil, parsley, with lemon juice. It’s really simple to follow this recipe and the results are but absolutely gourmet.
- 1 1/2 lbs Manila clams, rinsed, scrubbed and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped Italian flat parsley
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat.
- Add the butter and saute the garlic until slightly browned.
- Add the clams into the skillet, and quickly toss around with the spatula.
- Add the wine and cayenne pepper.
- Cover the skillet and let cook for 1 minute, or until the clams are all open.
- Add the lemon juice and parley, stir to combine well.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.