Ginger Peanut Chicken Wraps. This recipe can be altered to include ingredients that you favor. I often add sugar snap peas, chopped water chestnuts, and bean sprouts. No matter what you put in these wraps, you’ll love them!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 (4-ounce) boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove the chicken from pan; cool. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces. Place chicken, cucumber, and bell pepper in a large bowl; set aside.
- Place sugar and the next 6 ingredients (sugar through garlic) in a blender, and process until smooth. Add peanut butter and water; process until smooth, scraping sides. Add peanut butter mixture to chicken mixture; stir well. Add cilantro, and toss well.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto each tortilla; top each serving with 1/2 cup lettuce, and roll up.