This recipe for ginger scallion noodles is an inexpensive, healthy, meal that can be made quickly and easily. I like to add a bit of spice to this dish, but it is delicious without spice as well.
- 2 1/2 cups thinly sliced scallions ( greens and whites, about 2 large bunches)
- 1/2 cup finely minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup extra light olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, or more to taste
- 2 pounds fresh noodles, or 1 pound of dried noodles (use spaghetti or linguine if you can’t find Asian noodles)
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients together.
- Let sit for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Cook the noodles; drain them and toss with the Ginger Scallion Sauce. (Follow the package directions for your noodles.)