I love this potato salad recipe. This brings me back to my childhood. I am posting my grandmother’s recipe so that I can share it with all of you and so that I never forget how to make it.
- 1 Tablespoon brown mustard
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 rib chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped Vidalia onion
- 2 Tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup Hellman’s mayonnaise
- 4 large potatoes
- 3 eggs
- In a large pot of salted water, cook potatoes and eggs until potatoes are fork tender.
- In a large bowl, add all other ingredients.
- When potatoes and eggs are cooked and cool enough to work with, cut potatoes and eggs into bite-sized pieces and add to bowl with mayonnaise.