- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped drained roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
- 1/2 small lemon, seeded
1 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
large thin wheat snack crackers
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix reduced-fat cream cheese and garlic; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Cover with peppers and onions. Drizzle with oil; top with feta.
Bake 10 to 12 min. or until heated through. Squeeze lemon over dip.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with crackers.
Source: Kraft Recipes