Grilled Beef Kabob season is upon us (not that I don’t send Alex out in the cold of winter to grill). These are incredibly easy to set up and make. You can do this with chicken, pork, a firm fish, or shrimp. Served with rice or a salad this makes a light summertime meal.
- 2 pounds beef tenderloin
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1/8 cup fresh lime juice
- Cut beef into cubes 1×1/2 inch. Add to a medium mixing bowl along with the onion, salt, black pepper, and lime juice. Mix well, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Lightly oil grate, then preheat grill for high heat.
- Thread beef on skewers, 6 to 8 pieces per skewer.
- Cook kebobs for 3 to 4 minutes per side, 12 to 16 minutes total.