With grilling weather upon us I am always looking for quick and easy recipes to cook on the grill. Grilled chicken breasts are one of my favorites. This recipe for grilled chicken breasts requires no work at all. You simply open a bottle of bottled Cesar salad dressing, marinate the chicken breasts for a few hours and then grill. It sounds too simple to be really tasty, but I have to tell you, this recipe for grilled chicken breasts is the most flavorful, tasty grilled chicken ever. You have to try it to believe it. Oh – and by the way – it’s a healthy recipe.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 bottle of bottled Cesar salad dressing
- Gently pound chicken breast halves (this tenderizes them as well allows them to cook evenly)
- Place chicken breasts in bowl and pour bottled Cesar salad dressing over chicken breasts
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat
- Grill chicken 3 to 4 minutes per side, until no pink remains and juices run clear