Grilled Moroccan Chicken – A nice twist on our everyday American grilled chicken and …a healthy choice. I serve this delicious Grilled Moroccan Chicken with couscous or jasmine rice and a green salad.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine oil, scallions, parsley, cilantro, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, turmeric and cayenne pepper in the container of a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Rub the mixture on both sides of the chicken breasts and let stand 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium hot.
- Grill chicken breasts 5-7 minutes on each side, or until done.