What could be simpler that these Grilled Potato Skewers? The grill and seasonings impart a smokey flavor that is delicious. Try adding these Grilled Potato Skewers to you next BBQ. Whether you are grilling chicken or burgers, these Grilled Potato Skewers will be the perfect side.
- 2 pounds unpeeled Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed
- 6 wooden skewers
- 3 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Barbecue Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Cut potatoes into 1 1/2-inch cubes. Tread onto skewers, leaving some space in between each potato cube.
- Microwave kabobs on HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are nearly tender. Brush with oil and sprinkle with Barbecue Seasoning.
- Grill over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning occasionally.