Grilling season is upon us but that doesn’t mean we have to eat unhealthy foods. Sweet potatoes are associated with the holidays and cold weather, but there is no reason to forget about them when the weather turns. Try this recipe for Grilled Sweet Potatoes and introduce sweet potatoes into your Spring and Summer menus!
- 3 large Sweet Potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick length-wise
- 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt to taste
- Brush Sweet Potato slices with olive oil
- Place Sweet Potatoes on heated grill and sprinkle with kosher salt
- Turn once and cook until fork tender