If you are looking or quick and easy meal to serve the family on a week night, this Ham and Swiss casserole will fit the bill. The prep work is super easy. Pop it in the oven, take a breather, and serve this to the family. They will love it.
- 1 package (8 ounces) egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Grease a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Layer half of the noodles, ham and cheese.
- Combine the celery soup, sour cream, green pepper and onion in a bowl and spread half over the top.
- Repeat layers and bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven for 40-45 minutes or until heated through.