If you are looking for the perfect breakfast/brunch that dazzle your guests, you’ve got to try this ham & cheese omelet roll. What a great twist on a classic. The roll format is really eye appealing, easy to make, and easy to slice and serve. Best yet, it tastes great!
Obviously, you can alter this recipe to include your favorite ingredient – bacon, Taylor ham, etc. Experiment by adding different cheeses, peppers, Vidalia onions – you name it!
This is a must-try recipe.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2-1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Line the bottom and sides of a greased 15x10x1 baking pan with parchment paper; grease the paper and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add flour and salt; mix until combined. In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs until blended. Add cream cheese mixture; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are puffed and set. Remove from the oven. Immediately spread with mustard and sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Sprinkle with ham, onions and 1 cup cheese.
- Roll up from a short side, peeling parchment paper away while rolling. Sprinkle top of roll with the remaining cheese; bake 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.