I saw this video recipe on Youtube and thought “that’s a great idea!” I love potato salad and make it quite frequently in the summer months. I actually try different recipes so as not to get bored with the same one. This healthy cauliflower potato salad recipe, however, is different from anything I’ve ever seen.
Here is the recipe for this delicious and healthy Cauliflower Potato Salad. As with all recipes, change it so that it includes those things that you like. I personally, don’t like dill – so I eliminated it.
- 1 head cauliflower
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 3 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
- Slice cauliflower into small florets.
- Place cauliflower onto baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until lightly browned and a bit crispy.
- In a large bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Once cauliflower is cooked, set aside and let cool slightly before adding to the yogurt dressing.
- Garnish with more freshly chopped dill before serving.