With Valentine’s Day just around the corner some of us are scrambling to think of a creative, yet delicious something to serve without breaking the bank. Here is a great option. Do you know anyone who doesn’t love pizza? Really?
You can make your favorite pizza – topped with meats, cheeses, vegetables, or even pineapple.
Here is the basic recipe for pizza. I buy pizza dough from either the supermarket – frozen or fresh.
Ingredients and Directions
- Place a pizza stone or an inverted baking sheet on the lowest oven rack and preheat to 425 degrees.
- Stretch 1 pound dough on a floured pizza counter, large wooden cutting board or parchment paper. Shape it into a heart shape
- Top with sauce, cheese, meat, vegetables, etc.
- Slide the pizza onto the stone or baking sheet being very careful not to burn yourself.
- Bake until golden, about 10 – 15 minutes.[Tweet “Heart Shaped Pizza for #Valentines Day”]