Sometimes the recipes that are really simple are really the best. That would be the case here with Herb Garlic Bread. Just a few basic ingredients and you’ve got a wow addition to your meal.
- 1 loaf of Italian bread or dinner rolls
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 stick of butter softened
- 1/4 tsp of dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp of dried basil
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Slice bread into 3/4 inch pieces.
- Mix garlic, oregano and basil into butter.
- Spread the mixture onto the bread.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Place the bread on a cookie sheet and broil.
- Carefully watch the bread while broiling. Don’t walk away from the stove because it won’t take long before it’s burnt. Just ask my wife, she’s an expert at making burnt garlic bread.